Owner Cindy Johnson started Sampling Effectiveness Advisors in 2004.
She has demontrated her
sampling expertise with:
- Product sampling tactics. Cindy has consulted with many brands on product sampling tactics, including Sara Lee, Atkins Foods, Kellogg's, Listerine, Schick, and more.
- Sampling effectiveness research projects: measuring results for L'Oreal brands, Olay, Quaker, Pfizer brands, Gillette, and more.
- Sampling plan development: She has helped companies like Home Shopping Network, Giftaloft, and Papa Johns's Pizza develop their own product sampling programs.
- Product sampling white papers: Cindy began chairing the PMA's Product Sampling Council in December 2006. Through her leadership, the Council was able to publish a very important paper which describes important considerations many marketers are missing when planning the brand's promotion plan.
Procter & Gamble Career Experience: With seven years in brand at P&G, CIndy's experience includes:
- Responsibility for Tide's annual sampling plan, coupon plan NASCAR sponsorship and other promotions.
- Management of Tide's advertising budget (one of the largest brands in America).
- Management of P&G’s multi-brand sampling programs for an additional five years, including analyzing vendor capabilities, negotiating agreements, managing program budgets, designing qualitative and quantitative research.
- Authoring a comprehensive company-learning white paper on sampling effectiveness, summarizing twelve years of brand sampling research.
- As the company expert on product sampling, Cindy counseled individual brands on product sampling and taught a Sampling 101 training class, with information on sampling plan development and product sampling tools.
- Cindy developed several sampling effectiveness tools including an improved product sampling ROI / payout model.
- Cindy received P&G Recognition Shares in 2002 for her sampling effectiveness work.
Click here to discover how Cindy can help your brand improve results, with a full-service offering including sampling plan development, product sampling auditing, and delivering product sampling ROI.